Ms. Nena B. Show Awarded the Liebster Award 2017
Thank you, Heather of MamaCranberry.org for recognizing me with The Liebster Award. MamaCranberry.org is Inspiring You to Live Life to its Fullest. I love that our tag-lines are about the same and we are all about inspiring and helping people.
These past couples of months of blogging have been amazing and challenging. I’m so glad that people are encouraged and finding value in my blog and podcasts. Mama Cranberry has been one of my early supporters and I appreciate the blogger love.
As part of the award, I have to answer these question from Mama Cranberry. Here it goes:
1. What do you feel most grateful for in your life?
I’m most grateful for my relationship with God. My faith. I have had many challenges in my life include having 2 premature babies that have grown into wonderful boys. Through all the challenges God has been my anchor and my sustainer. I also feel empowered by the love and compassion He has placed in me which drives me to help and support other people. Thus, the source and purpose of the Ms. Nena B. Show.
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Hmmm.. Well, the most extreme thing I have ever done is agreeing to be an actor in a web-series. I never ever thought about acting as something I would do in my adult life. However, I recently was given an opportunity to be in front of the camera portraying a homeless woman on drugs. Wow, what a contrast to my actual life. The web-series is called CHANCE.
CHANCE is a faith-based web series, written and produced by Autumn Cee Canaday, that revolves around a former middle-class yuppie named Myra who is lured by her current financial status into being a drug mule. Read more and see the trailer: https://www.gofundme.com/crvur8w4
3. What holds the top spot on your bucket list, and why?
The top spot on my bucket list is singing in a little jazz club with a quartet. Singing some old jazz standards. I love to sing. Mainly gospel but I would love to go back in time do a simple jazz set.
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
The most influential person in my life is my mother. She epitomizes resilience to me. As I look at her life. I get encouraged to try new things even when life gets hard. To keep moving forward, even when you are fighting yourself for the change. But change and growth can happen.
5. What is your favorite book, and what does it mean to you?
Ok.. my guilty pleasure is reading romance novels. I’m a romantic at heart. I don’t have a particular favorite book, however, I love the ones with strong heroines and strong heroes. I just believe both the man and the woman can be strong and talented. I believe they can value the talents of each other and together they can accomplish so much more.
My nominations of wonderful bloggers.
The Liebster Award is about sharing the love and passing it on to other bloggers. I would like to share this award with these bloggers, who have stepped out to share their wisdom, insight, and stories on this journey of life. I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award.
- Alecia of Flawless Fab. Be Flawless, Be Fabulous, Be You. I love her content and particularly her use of gifs.
- Akeia of Be Health Literate . She’s a public health professional with a passion for sharing health information and encouraging people to live a healthy life. She shares her struggles and triumphs with getting healthy.
- Russelyn of Intercession For A Generation. A Christian blog about life and relationships.
- Gail of Grown Up Church Girl. She blogs about bouncing back from the hard blows of life and sharing the transformation process.
- Anecia of WORDS TO SAY BY ANECIA J. Words are powerful and Anecia shares some powerful, thought-provoking words.
Here are some questions for these wonderful bloggers to share their life and passion:
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters.
- Do you ever get “writer’s block”? And if so, how do you deal with it?
- What inspires/motivates you?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
Thank you Again.
Thanks again Heather from MamaCranberry.org for your support and acknowledgment. Thank you to everyone who is helping Ms. Nena B. Show to grow. Spread the love.
The official rules for the Liebster Award can be found here.
Please share this post.